Please contact us for our full Terms & Conditions
All trade marks, copyright, database rights and/or all other intellectual property rights, in relation to all and any text, graphics and other material in whatever form contained on this site, are the property of Wonderbra or are used with the authorisation of the owner of such rights. This means that you may reproduce material on this site for personal use only. Unauthorised use, including but not limited to, modification, distribution, copying, renting, hiring, lending, transmission and broadcast of material on this site is prohibited. Material from this site may not be sold or otherwise distributed for profit.
Links on this site may take you outside the Wonderbra website, and we accept no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these sites; the links are provided in good faith, and we cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in sites to which we link.
Neither Wonderbra, any of its associated companies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Everything on this site is provided to you “AS IS”. Neither Wonderbra nor any of its associated companies warrant the accuracy of any of the material contained in this site or that it fits any particular purpose. In addition, Wonderbra shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property, by reason of your use of, access to, or downloading of any material from, this site.
Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the details on this site are accurate and that the opinions are fair and reasonable, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness of information or opinions given. Wonderbra accepts no liability for consequences of any accurate information.
• Our PW France Corporate Site; or
• Our collection and use of information in connection with purchases made at our retail locations; or
• Third party companies (including, without limitation, their websites, platforms, or applications) which we do not own or control. These sites may have their own privacy notices and terms and conditions that you should consult.
PW France will seek to obtain your consent about the collection and use of your personal data where required by applicable law. PW France respects your decisions about the collection and use of your personal data. You have the ability to revoke your consent at any time subject to applicable legal obligations, and you may do so by clicking an "unsubscribe" link included in a communication or by contacting PW France using the contact information provided in this Notice.
PW France will collect information directly from you when you visit our website or use our other online services. We may also collect information from other commercially available sources, where we are permitted to do so by applicable law. Examples of the types of information we may collect from you includes:
• Your name
• Contact information such as your email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number
• IP adress
If you choose not to provide PW France with your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services that you have requested, or inform you about our products and offers from PW France.
We use the information that you share with us to provide you with the products or services that you have requested, to manage and improve our websites and the services we offer you, and to provide you with information about other PW France products or offers and those offers from our carefully selected business partners.
PW France respects your privacy and, accordingly, only shares your personal data in a limited number of circumstances. We may share your information with our trusted third parties who provide services on our behalf (such as order fulfilment, or to send you information about products or services that may be of interest to you). We may also share your information with our carefully selected business partners where we have your consent to do so, and when we are required to do so, with government authorities to fulfil a legal obligation.
PW France has implemented administrative, physical, and technical measures to protect your information from loss or unauthorized use or alteration. We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes stated when collecting your information or as stated in this Notice, unless a longer retention period is permitted or required by applicable law.
As permitted by applicable law, you have a right of access, rectification and deletion of information collected about you, and the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of this information. You can also choose how PW France communicates with you.
In accordance with applicable law, PW France will collect information about you in different ways, such as:
• When you purchase a product or register for a competition, promotion, or newsletter; or
• When you visit and use or Sites; or
• Through third parties such as our business partners or commercial available sources
We will only collect the information needed to fulfill the purposes described to you when requesting this information. If you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services that you have requested, or inform you about our products and offers from PW France.
As permitted by applicable law, the information that PW France collects about you may be combined to help improve your user experience and to enhance our products and services that you may be interested in.
PW France will collect information from you when you visit the Site. For example, you may provide such information when you buy a product, subscribe to various services such as email communications, post reviews or other user-generated content, compile a "My Favorites" list or other product list, participate in contests, respond to a survey, or communicate with customer service. Below are examples of the information we may collect directly from you:
• Contact information such as your email address, postal address, and telephone or mobile number
• Date of birth
• Recording when you call our customer services team
• Website account log-in details
• Credit card or other payment information for purchases you make on the Site
When collecting personal data directly from you, those fields that are mandatory or optional will be clearly indicated. If you do not wish to provide the information requested within mandatory fields, we will be unable to process your request or order.
As permitted by applicable law, PW France may collect information about you from other sources, such as our business partners and through commercially available sources. Examples of the information we may collect from other sources include your name, contact information such as your email address or postal address, your date of birth, consumer and market research data including purchase behavior, and any publicly observed data or activities, such as blogs, videos, internet posting, and other user-generated content.
PW France uses the information it collects about you and your use of our Site for a variety of reasons related to our business operations and as set forth in this Notice, and we may combined information about you that we collect online, in our stores, via mobile applications and from third party sources. Below are some examples of how your information may be used.
• Responding to your requests (including, for example, to process an order including your payment for any products you have purchased directly from us; to enter a sweepstake; post a testimonial, photograph, comment, question, or other social sharing on our websites; receive product information or catalogs through the post; or to enroll in our e-mail program);
• Inviting you to participate in market research;
• Providing any necessary notices to our visitors and notifying them about Site updates;
• Sending e-mail offers, announcements, or newsletters to your e-mail address (these e-mails may come from any of us at PW France, including any PW France affiliate);
• Sending you offers, announcements, or newsletters through the mail, to the address you have chosen to provide;
• Contacting you (either by a traditional voice call or through a SMS or text message) on a residential or mobile telephone number you have given us, to provide you with information about our products, special offers, or promotions;
• Contacting you using a telephone number you have provided, to complete a transaction you have initiated with us;
• Enabling users to register an account on the Site and to log in using their credentials from a Social Media Platform;
• Providing apps or interactive features of the Site, such as product reviews or marketing communications and other information regarding our products, services and promotions;
• Administering promotions, surveys and focus groups; and
• Providing location-based services, including search results and other personalized content, through use of location information obtained from your mobile device.
• Provide you with advertising messages that are specifically tailored to your interests
• Understand how you use of the Site for internal research purposes and to enhance our product messaging to you;
• Improving the content, appearance and utility of the Site; and
• Monitoring against theft and fraud.
Legal and regulatory compliance: Compliance, internal control evaluations and audits (conducted by PW France and external audit service providers), and, to the extent permitted in this Notice and by the applicable law, providing assistance to law enforcement
PW France respects your privacy and, accordingly, shares personal data in a limited number of circumstances
We may share your personal data within PW France for marketing and other administrative purposes, in accordance with applicable law. If you do not want to receive marketing information from PW France, you can use the unsubscribe link on each email communication we send you, or contact us on the information provided below.
As a global organization, PW France relies on third party service providers to perform various business operations on our behalf. When sharing your personal data with our third party service providers, we will only share the information they need to perform the services we request, and we require that they protect this information and not use it for any other purpose. For example, we may use services provides for the following purposes:
• Fulfill your product requests including managing payment processing and shipping
• Manage promotions or competitions
• Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications
• Analyze our data, sometimes along with data from other sources, to send you communications
• Conduct market research and analyze data to improve our products, services and sites
In the event that PW France or any of its affiliates are all or part acquired by a third party, your information may be included in the transferred assets. Subject to the exceptions described below, PW France does not sell, rent, or make available to any third party whatsoever the personal data collected on the Site.
PW France often works with carefully selected business partners to offer joint promotions or products that may be of interest to you. Where permitted by applicable law, we will combine information about you with our business partners so that we can send promotional communications to you. For these programs, we will make it clear when collecting your personal data that your information will be shared with our carefully selected business partners and ask for your consent to do so, as required by applicable law. If you would prefer not to receive these joint communications, you can opt out by following the instructions provided in any such communication or through this Policy.
We may disclose your personal data, if we believe that doing so is necessary to protect and defend the right and property of PW France including enforcing our Terms and Conditions, or where we are required to do so by law and / or government authorities. We may share aggregated or anonymous information that does not identify you for PW France business purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to our websites. We may also share aggregated or anonymous information with our business partners for their own business purposes, in accordance with applicable law.
Some PW France sites allow users to submit their own content for contents, or to participate in blogs etc. Any information you submit or post as user-generated content to PW France websites will become publically available information. We recommend that you to exercise caution when deciding to disclose any information in such submissions or posts. PW France cannot prevent others from using this information in a manner that may violate this Notice, the law, or your personal privacy and safety. PW France is not responsible for the results of such postings.
As a global organization, your information may be transferred within the PW France organization located in a country that is different in which you live, or to our trusted third parties based in other countries so that they can process your information on our behalf. This may include the transfer of your information to the United States. By using this website or providing information to PW France, you consent to us transferring this information in accordance with the terms of this Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection law. PW France will comply with applicable data protection laws when transferring your information to another country, and has implemented procedures to protect your information in accordance with this Notice and applicable law, regardless of where your information is transferred.
PW France has implemented administrative, physical, and technical measures to protect your information from loss or unauthorized use or alteration. Your information is stored in a secured environment and access to your information is restricted to prevent against unauthorized access, modification or misuse and permitted to only those employees or third parties working on our behalf, on a need to know basis. PW France will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer period of retention is required or permitted by law.
PW France respects your right to choose how we may contact you. If you would like to stop receiving information from PW France, you can follow the opt-out instructions provided in any communication message you receive. PW France will honor your request to stop receiving promotional messages from us, in accordance with your opt-out instructions. However, we may continue to send you service-related communications such as emails confirming purchases through our websites. We may also retain your information for recording keeping purposes, for example, to make sure that we fulfill your request not to send any particular type of messages.
As permitted by applicable law, you have a right of access, rectification and deletion of information collected about you, and the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of this information. To exercise these rights, please write to:
PW FRANCE SAS
2, rue des Martinets
92500 Rueil Malmaison, France.
When you visit our Site, we will, subject to your choices made via your browser setting, installing cookies on your devices that will allow us to recognize the browser on your device for the duration of the cookie session. Cookies we issue are used for the following purposes, during your visit to our site:
• Compile statistics such as volume of traffic and use of the various components of our Sites (including the sections, content, and pages visited), to enhance the usability of our services
• Adapt the layout of our website and display preferences (such as language, resolution, operating system) of your device when you visit our Site, depending on the hardware and software of your device.
• Store information you provided through our websites forms (such as account registration) or to products, services or information you selected on our website (such as the contents of your shopping cart)
• Allow you access to restricted or private areas on our site such as your account, through identifiers or data that you have previously provided
• To implement security measures, such as when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after logged out after a certain period of time.
• To count the number of times advertising content is displayed and delivered via our advertising space
• To identify the advertisements displayed and the number of users who clicked on each advertisement to calculate statistics
• To recognize your device upon subsequent browsing of any other site or service on which these advertisers or third also emit these cookies and where appropriate, adapt these third party sites and services or advertisements they display.
Interest-based advertising uses information about you to provide relevant, targeted advertising likely to be of interest to you. These advertising messages will display on a PW France site, or elsewhere on the Internet. You can limit your receipt of interest-based ads on websites or in mobile applications by:
• Deleting and declining cookies on your browser(s)
• Opting out from receiving interest-based advertising on websites from companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed) or the Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/).
Some mobile device operating systems will allow you to limit the use of information to deliver interest-based advertising in mobile applications. You can check the settings on your device for such options that are available through your device’s operating system. Please note: if you choose opt-out of PW France' interest-based advertising, you may continue to see or receive online advertising from us, but such ads may not be as relevant to you.
Saving a cookie on a device is dependent upon the choice of the user and the device browser they use to exercise their choice. If you allow cookies on your device, these may be saved on your device, integrated into the pages you view, and can be stored temporarily in a dedicated area on your device. These cookies will only be readable by the issuer.
If you reject cookies on your device, or if you delete previously stored cookies, you may not be able to benefit from a number of features that require cookies to navigate some areas of our site, such as the default language you have requested or the country from which your device is connected Internet. We are not liable or responsible for the consequences related to impaired operation of our services due to the impossibility for us to record or read the cookies needed to operate which you have rejected or deleted.
You can set your browser so that cookies are stored on your device, or rejected either systematically or by the issuer. You can also set your browser so that you will need to accept or reject cookies, before the cookie is likely to be stored in your device.
Each browser is different, and your ability to manage cookies is often described within the browser’s Help menu. To help you, we have provided some additional guidance below. Please note that this will not prevent advertisements from displaying on your device. It will only block technologies that tailor advertisements to your navigation and your interests.
1. Select the "Tools" menu (or "Tools"), then "Internet Options" (or "Internet Options").
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab (or "Confidentiality")
3. Select the desired level using the cursor or click on the "Advanced" button to customize your cookie management.
1. Select the "Tools" > "Preferences", then "Options" menu
2. Click on the "Privacy"
3. In "Keep Until", select "Use custom settings for history".
4. Set the mode cookie management as appropriate you
1. In the top menu, select the "Edit" menu
2. From the dropdown menu, select "Preferences ..."
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Make sure that in the "Accept Cookies" option "Always or Only from sites you navigate to" is checked to allow cookies
1. Select the "Options" menu > "Advanced Options"
2. Click on "Content settings" in the "Privacy"
3. Section "Cookies"
1. Choose the "File" > "Preferences" menu
Our sites also use Google Analytics to better understand how you interact with our site. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit:
We also suggest that you visit the following sites for further guidance about how you can manage your browser settings:
If several people use your device, or your device has multiple browsers, we cannot ensure that the services and advertisements for your device correspond to your use of this device and not to that of another user of this device. When sharing your device with other people it is your responsibility to configure your choices via your browser settings regarding cookies.
With your consent or as permitted by applicable law, these plugins may send information to the party that provided the plug in, even if you do not click on the plugin. The types of information that may be transmitted include your IP address, information about your browser and device, and the address of the web page you are visiting on our site.
We may update this Privacy Notice, by posting the updated version on our websites. We will give you reasonable notice of any materials change, but recommend that you regularly visit this page to stay information about how we may use the information collected about you.
Last Updated: November 2017