At Wonderbra, we are committed to protecting your privacy and security, and we appreciate how important privacy is for you to feel safe and confident to shop with us.
For all Wonderbra services, the data controller – the company that is responsible for protecting your data – is boobydoo Limited.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in multiple ways – and what we do depends on the information. Below shows you in detail what data we collect and why we collect it.
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number) – so we can identify you and keep your information safe from fraudsters. Legally we must do this, and it is important for us.
• Your address – so we can deliver your order to you! This is part of our contractual commitment to you.
• We use your email address to:
• Your bra size, breast shape, measurements, and fitting information (if you choose to share this either with our Customer Service team or using one of our fit tools such as the Underwear Finder)
• Your Payment Information
• Your contact history with us
• Purchase history and Wish List items
• Information about your device and how you use our website.
This information helps us give you a better shopping experience.
Monitoring visitors to our site and analysing their behaviour is important for us to improve our products and services and legally we must do this.
• If you post comments about Wonderbra, tag Wonderbra or post photos to our social media pages.
• Your responses to surveys, feedback, and competitions.
o We occasionally ask for feedback on our products or services. We ask for your email address so we can contact you directly if you mention you are unhappy with something. Your responses help us to improve our services and product range, but it is optional for you to take part.
o We manage the competitions that you enter and get prizes to the winners. We will let you know how we use your data at the point of entry. Having your data allows us to let you know if you win!
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
• Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, order packers and delivery companies.
• Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business.
• Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
You may choose to use some of our additional services. Depending on your choices we may share your data with the following categories of companies to fulfil the service you have asked for:
• Fitting Experts to help you choose the right product.
• Other third-party payment providers when you choose to use their payment services.
If you would like to know more about the 3rd parties, we may share personal data with, or how to find out more on how they will use your data, please contact us at the details below.
If you have consented, we will send you marketing messages in the form of emails and social media advertising to keep you up to date about our business and help you have the best experience finding the right product and services.
HOW TO STOP MARKETING MESSAGES FROM WONDERBRA
You can control the marketing messages you receive from us using the following options:
• Emails: You can click on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email you receive, and this will take you to your Contact Preferences so that you can unsubscribe from that method of communication.
• Any method of Marketing: You can contact our Customer Service team. Once you have done this, we will update our records to ensure that you do not receive further marketing messages.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We will keep your information for as long as you continue to be a Wonderbra customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements.
If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can contact our Customer Service team and request that we close your account. However, we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it. We will only keep what we absolutely need to, and only to make sure we can meet our legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions.
You have rights relating to your personal information, these are:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
• The right to stop direct marketing messages.
• The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing at any time.
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
• The right to ask us to explain any computer-system decision about you.
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us. As a starting point, we have 30 days in which to respond to you. Our contact details are at the end of this Policy.
CHANGES TO HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make it clear of our Wonderbra website or other services, such as Email.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of information and are stored on your device when you first visit a website. Our cookies do not store information which could be used to identify you personally, such as your contact details. Purpose: Non-personal information used to track a visitor's route through the website. You can read more information on the cookies used by Google Analytics uses on its information page.
HOW DO WE USE THEM?
• essential operations, like site navigation.
• allowing you to add items to your kitbag or Wish List.
• analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited.
• assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications.
• targeting suitable advertising messages.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are four main types.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Wish List”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Wonderbra, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
(5) Tracking pixels for our emails - these allow us to measure and analyse the performance of our email communications with you, to improve our messaging and your shopping experience.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies saved on your device – just head to the help section of your browser. If you modify your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or our service.
How to disable cookies
Most modern browsers allow you to control your cookie settings for all websites that you browse. You can disable cookie deployment completely by editing your browser settings, however in doing this you may be limiting the functionality that is displayed on our website. To learn how to disable cookies on your preferred browser we recommend readingthis advice posted by Google.
If you are concerned about cookies tracking your movements on the Internet then you may be concerned about spyware. Spyware is the name given to a particular band of cookies that track personal information about you. There are many antispyware programs that you can use to prevent this from happening. Learn more about antispyware software - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware. As mentioned earlier in this page you can also disable Google Analytics on all websites by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You can contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com or by contacting us on our Live Chat. Or you can write to us at:
Wonderbra (c/o Boobydoo Ltd)
Unit 12 Parker Centre Industrial Estate